Take your business to the next level
As a member, your business enjoys a competitive edge with leadership growth opportunities, connections to business leaders, and city and countywide initiatives. Your Chamber works to create a climate of growth and success in which all Santa Clara County, Hispanic owned, companies and residents can prosper.
Some of the benefits of a membership include:
- Work with community and business leaders to affect the city and influence Chamber policy on Chamber committees.
- Connect with more than 200 local professionals and meet potential clients at monthly Membership Mixers, hosted by Chamber members.
- Share your news on the news section of hccsv.org and Chamber social channels, and put your story in front of more than 1,000 locals.
- Get your sales materials seen annually in the Visitor Center.
- New member? New location? Host ribbon-cutting ceremony with the Chamber.
- Participate in the largest business-to-business trade show in the South Bay. The Festiv'All puts local businesses in front of more than 3,500 attendees.
- Stay up to date on local, state and national business legislation at regular Legislative Lunches.
- Meet the local, county, state and national candidates and legislators at the Chamber’s Meet the Candidates lunches.
- Receive member only deals and offers through the Chamber’s monthly e-Flyers.
- Access to both of our private leads groups, RSVP and I - Network.
While purchasing your membership, please inform us of your business by filling out the form below
Sponsor Our Chamber
Your donation allows us to create partnerships around Silicon Valley. We run workshop projects with our partners, in order to enable the Hispanic business community
Spread the Word
Tell your friends and family about our Non-Profit. There's no better way to make an impact than to become an active advocate yourself. Join now and make an impact!